TRAINING MODULES 2017
1. How strong is your brand:
Workshop guru and Industry commentator Andy Savva will be sharing his vast experience on the profit generators within your business including loyalty, customer experience, skills, training, equipment and the parts you use which are all encompassed within your brand values.
2. Double clutch technology: An introduction to dry double clutch systems and the repair opportunities available for independent workshops. Includes an installation demonstration of a Volkswagen DSG clutch removal & replacement and a discussion showing the differences between VAG, Ford, Renault and Fiat systems. Sign up early to take part in an off syllabus IMI certificated assessment at the event.
3. Sucessful four wheel alignment diagnosis, technical alignment adjustment advice and safety system reset:
Training will deliver technical alignment knowledge, the step by step alignment measurement procedures required to meet motor manufacturers specifications for the make and model of vehicle that you are measuring (demonstration on a Subaru BRZ ), and eliminating customer comebacks.
Advanced alignment understanding incl. Bump Steer, Toe out on turns, Symmetry and set back
How to avoid common geometry measurement mistakes
4. Hybrid Inverter/Converter & Transaxle –Toyota PRIUS:
Stay one step ahead in an ever changing industry. With hybrid vehicles becoming more relevant to workshops, Karl and Kevin will deliver an in-depth look into the hybrid transaxle system - covering its operation and diagnosis. Using a dismantled transmission you will see exactly how everything works, including motor generators and gear kits. We will also be covering inverter/converter system operation and diagnostic tests both in the car and on the bench.
5. Common errors made during timing belt and wheel bearing replacement - and how to avoid them: Tim Adams will share his vast knowledge of common belt fitting and tensioning errors, including demonstrations to help you minimise future problems. He will also discuss the latest advances in wheel bearing technology - and give valuable safety critical fitting advice.
6. O2 sensor technology: Understanding O2 sensor technology including background, types and characteristics.
7. Become a "Diagnostic Detective" with PicoScope: Systematic diagnostic process, how to spot misleading/ambiguous fault codes, revealing the truth with PicoScope- Ideal for Developing/Advanced PicoScope users.
8. Step-by-step guide on how to get your website to No.1 on Google - for free: Interactive how-to myth busting workshop on SEO search engine optimisation.
Never pay for SEO or marketing again by learning exactly how to do it yourself!
Learn how to promote and grow your business online through intelligent web design.